Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Back in 2011, Vicki W. sponsored a journal challenge and as part of that challenge I made this fused applique shark quilt (8.5 X 11 inches). Now if I'm interpreting a comment left on Saturday's post (showing the simple patchwork fish), I think the commenter wants me to make a pieced version of this shark design and use it to terrorize the simple fish.
And while we're having flashbacks, here's a picture of a small pelican quilt. This is in honor of Pelly, whose pelican adventures have been featured on the blog Free Motion on the River.
Now back to the present and the donation quilt I mentioned yesterday. I have completed six blocks of Placid Curves in red, white and blue along with almost all of the strip sets.

1 comment:

Mystic Quilter said...

Your applique journal pieces are so interesting, love the way you have placed the two sharks. Hope Vicki considers another Journal Challenge one day, what a great idea.