Wednesday, September 3, 2014

The house feels empty without Tommy's large presence. And it was quite strange sleeping through the night, missing the 4AM wakeup call and sleeping in.
And I am quite used to close supervision or shall we call it micromanagement. In any case, it is very strange to have to think for myself and plan my own day. Some things are obvious though, like the first cup of coffee in the morning.
Plus there's this. Tommy has left a few instructions. Of course, the first rule is NO SLEEPING IN! If you sleep past 4AM, you will not be able to catch the early bird for breakfast.

2 comments:

Vicki W said...

Wow, you are sleeping late already! His job was harder than I thought.

Cassandra Tondro said...

Yes, it's a big adjustment. I could send you a cat if you need help with it.