Thursday, December 25, 2014

Here's my decked out Christmas tree! You may remember seeing Vicki W. making these wonderful Christmas cards back in early December where she posted a tutorial on how to make them.  Those were cute, but the one I received in person is ADORABLE. It even converted me to liking plaids...a lot.

And yes, I am not delusional. I know that that is not a real cat under the tree. (It hasn't once asked for food or a staff meeting.) However, I can hardly wait to open those presents! I hope that whatever is inside didn't get too jostled going through the post.

Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

Vicki W said...

Much improved design! Merry Christmas!

Julierose said...

Love that tree--is there a little catnip for kitty there ya think? hugs, Julierose

Terri said...

Sew fun that you imagine a story with the card. Merry Christmas!
Hugs