Saturday, May 23, 2015

Green Bunnies

It's the month for green at the Rainbow Scrappy Challenge. But spring is running somewhat late in my sewing room this year, so we are still transitioning from purple bunnies to green ones.

Originally I had planned to make bunnies that could run in two directions, but until this week all of them were running to the left.  As you can see, everything gets more interesting with more colors and directions.

And I know that some of you are a bit concerned that the owls might eat all of the rabbits. However, I have discovered that I can't always predict which way things will go in my sewing room.

18 comments:

JoanG said...

Sally, you always give me the best laugh of the day! I can just imagine the animals in your sewing room shouting, "make me next". Thanks for brightening my morning.

Julierose said...

Cute cute cute bunnies--liking the two hopping directions a lot...hugs, Julierose

sunny said...

What cute little bunnies. Nice mix of fabrics.

Quiltdivajulie said...

Great post - what a lighthearted bunny quilt you're creating. Great fun!

Sheila said...

I love your RSC bunny blocks! They are sooooooooo cute!

Kate said...

Your bunnies are so cute! Well except for that last one with the owl.

Kathy said...

Very adorable. This is going to be the cutest quilt ever!

gayle said...

Your bunnies always make me giggle...

LA Paylor said...

bunnies run right, then left, no right again, run! Poodle! oh that's just around here
Leeanna

Scrappy quilter said...

Those bunnies are so cute!

scraphappy said...

Hoppy Memorial Day weekend. Love all the bright and happy colors in your bunnies.

Sue SA said...

Bunny chaos, running around in all directions! Well I guess that is probably the best defence when a predator is lurking in the woods!

Nell's Quilts said...

Such fun fabrics in those bunnies.

Quilter Kathy said...

So fun! Love these colourful bunnies hopping all over the place!

Katie Z. said...

Cute, cute, cute!

Mystic Quilter said...

These bunny rabbits are real cuties!

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

R'uh R'oh- things are really hopping in your sewing room!!!

PaulaB quilts said...

Love your bunnies