Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Daytona and more wonky stars

Daytona is 10 weeks old and can still easily fit into a medium postal box.

But there might not be enough room for the shipping material. And yes, as dean of Kitten U, I am personally responsible for assuring that the fabric strips are appropriately fluffed...either for naptime or graduate engineering projects such as tunneling and mining for feather toys.

Daytona is also writing an article for a quilting magazine about how quilters use design walls as a crutch. He feels patchwork should only be evaluated on the floor and on the backside and sometimes with the backside. Monocular vision is a plus.

Meanwhile, here are today's wonky stars.

2 comments:

gayle said...

Hey, looking at your fabric strips, *I'd* want to take a nap in them. Or at least do some rolling around...
Love the wonky stars - especially the stripey one on the lower left!

Cathy said...

I'm jealous of Daytona being able to luxuriate in all that fabric. I love all of your Wonky Stars from the last several days. They alone would make some awesome quilt! I need to get moving on mine. In spare time I am trying to clean for relatives coming into town for a nephew's wedding that I didn't think were going to make it.