Thursday, October 22, 2015

Another Dear Jane excluded block

Here is yet another block from the Dear Jane appendix that includes the Jane Stickle blocks that were made but never used for unknown and mysterious reasons. I think this block was called Nightmare at Eaton's Crossroads.

In other news...Roy took a trip to the shelter today and is now ready for his surgery and adoption. He asked to have his name changed to Mr. Snuggles, but was denied because he had my hand in his mouth at the time.

We had the choice of Roy staying at the shelter and having his surgery today...or waiting until next Wednesday. I chose to keep Roy for another week because I looked over his competition and it was fierce. Jackson and Jefferson, two all black kittens like Roy, had impeccable manners and had obviously been class presidents at whatever kitten school they attended. This demonstrates yet another failing of Kitten U because Roy is only now beginning remedial lap sitting.

6 comments:

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

I think you made the right choice. Or maybe the wrong choice. I think the face on that block foretells the future.

Angie said...

Oh my! Thanks for the belly laugh at the end of a long day!

gayle said...

Perhaps another week of remedial lap sitting will improve his chances at stardom. Kitten U is all about the students and their individual needs, after all. Perhaps you can point out the quilt block as his masters thesis...

Frances Meredith said...

This block is completely mad - I love it!

Barbara said...

Oooh, I like this one. It looks like something Stephen King would make.

Vicki W said...

That is an incredibly creepy block!