Thursday, July 21, 2016

Dear Jane A4

Here is Dear Jane block A4 or Courtney's Stethoscope. Today I went through all of the finished Dear Jane blocks and replaced missing labels and put these blocks in order. Having the blocks in order is my best defense against making the same block twice. Another check is to run a search on this blog.

I'm also continuing to make string diamonds. So far I am keeping up with my goal of eight diamonds a day. This is quite easy given how much fun these are to make.

Molly is quick to point out what little progress I'm making. Burrowing under the Vintage Spin quilt is Molly's not so subtle reminder that I started machine quilting it and then abandoned it at the sewing machine. She may have a point, but the only message I'm getting is that Molly is relentlessly adorable.

4 comments:

Cathy said...

Yes, she is! So, how many Dear Jane blocks have you done total, and how many are left to go?

Frances Meredith said...

It's a hard job, but someone has to do it.

gayle said...

Oh, my, yes, she is!
Those diamonds really do look like fun. Strings have been calling to me lately - yours slightly louder than some others...

Angie said...

Is it wrong of me to think Courtney's design looks more like wine goblets than stethoscopes?